TE 30-A36 CORDLESS COMBIHAMMER
The world's first cordless combihammer.
Plenty of professionals have tried drilling ¾” holes 8” deep with a cordless rotary hammer drill only to be disappointed. We get it. You can’t ask a cordless rotary hammer to do a combihammer’s job. And now you don’t have to.
Introducing the world’s first cordless combihammer: the TE 30-A36. This revolutionary combihammer drills large diameter holes with the speed of corded tools two classes larger while delivering the productivity of a cordless tool.
Say goodbye to hours of dragging extension cords around the jobsite. Say hello to the TE 30-A36.
- Drilling electrical through penetrations
- Chipping concrete for plumbing drains
- Drilling for concrete application sets
- Drilling hundreds of holes, one after another, for kicker plates
- Battery, motor and transmission designed for unmatched speed drilling into concrete
- Chips like a corded tool two classes larger
- Optimized electropneumatic hammering mechanism for more speed and impact energy
- 6.0 ah, 36 volt battery provides twice the energy of anything else available on the market
- Brushless motor delivers long life and high efficiency
- Glass fiber housing and hammering mechanism optimized to provide cooling for long life
- Hammering mechanism, gear and motor produce better heat conductibility for more cooling
and higher material strength