POS 15 / POS 18 TOTAL STATIONS
Measuring and laying out with total simplicity.
Straight to the point.
The Total Station for everyday jobsite use.
Hilti has developed the Total Station specifically for users who like to keep things firmly under control.
The Total Station leads you through a wide range of measuring tasks step by step and at the touch of a button. And while doing so, shows distances, heights, slopes, areas and angles whenever needed.
From setting out points for excavations to formwork and foundations to marking the position of columns or various points on floor decks and facades - the Total Station is the tool for the job.
- Laying out positions and levels for excavations and formwork and fastening points on floors and ceilings
- Marking fastening points in the vertical plane on facades and walls
- Measuring offsets and slopes precisely
- Transferring control lines and points vertically over several floor levels
- Checking and aligning structural components and formwork
- As-built measurements, direct area measurement and planning
- Accurate: Measure distances to surfaces without need for reflectors
- Practical: Guide lights assist the rod person in aligning more quickly to the layout point
- Versatile: The one-tool solution for a wide variety of applications
- Simple user interface: Clearly legible touch screen with large characters and symbols, easy-to-follow graphics, intuitive guidance through measuring tasks
- Plans stored in the tool: Unique, direct on-screen selection of layout points from CAD drawings imported from a PC