CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
Learn from the experts.
Webinars and Online Learning
Watch the live broadcast of technical seminars from your office or home. Hilti webinars are intended to provide an interactive online learning experience through technical presentations that include live product demonstrations, technical panel discussions, and more. Upcoming webinars are listed on the right margin of this page.
Hilti offers continuing education courses that you can take anytime (24/7) from anywhere. From anchor design theory to powder-actuated technology to the basics of firestopping, Hilti offers a wide spectrum of topics for you to learn.
Hilti Continuing Education Course Catalog
- Anchoring Principles and Design (1hr - AIA)
- Basic Anchor Installer Training (1hr – NCSEA)
- Technology of Adhesive Anchors and the Effects of Varying Field Conditions (1.5hr - NCSEA)
- Easy to Use Design Tools (PROFIS & Simplified Tables) (1hr)
- Overview of the ACI 318-11 Appendix D Provisions for Anchoring to Concrete (1.5hr – NCSEA)
- HY200 Seminar – Advancements in Adhesive Anchor Technology (1hr)
- Seismic Design Considerations (1hr) Nuclear Code Anchor Design (1hr – NCSEA)
- Building Codes & Post-Installed Anchors (1hr or 4hr – NCSEA)
- Decking Seminar – Overview of Diaphragm Design and Testing (1hr)
- Steel Deck Diaphragm Attachment (1hr – AIA)
- Developments in Power-Actuated Fastening Technology (1hr or 2hr – NCSEA)
- Developments in Screw Fastening Technology (1hr – NCSEA)
- Firestop 101 – What every A/E should know (1hr – AIA)
- Life Safety Seminar for Specifiers (1hr)
- Life Safety Seminar for Contractors (1hr)
- Life Safety Seminar for Inspectors (1hr)
- Network Cabling Firestop Seminar (1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 4hr, or 6hr – BICSI)
Request a seminar