Diamond Core Drill DD 160
Simplify diverse concrete coring requirements.
You work hard enough without having to search for the most cost-effective diamond core drill bit for your application. That is why we created the Hilti Diamond Core Drill DD 160 to meet or exceed most job site requirements for rig-based wet core drilling.
You’ll love how it powers through tough materials, driven by a rugged 2200W motor. Even inexperienced users can generate outstanding concrete-coring performance at diameters up to 8" thanks to the intuitive, user-friendly controls. Add the optional drill stand, and expand your core drilling flexibility on walls or floors.
Achieve more with this diamond core drill system
- Position correctly sized passageways through concrete for pipe penetrations in plumbing and HVAC applications.
- Use stitch-drilling to create elongated openings for cable trays or ventilation ducts.
- Drill blind holes for large diameter anchors, reinforcing bars and barrier and railing installations.
Muscle through tough jobs with less effort
Being able to meet varying job demands, without overkill or being underpowered, goes a long way toward optimizing productivity and maximizing the ROI on your diamond core drill investment.
- Match concrete coring demands across the entire diameter range – from 1 to 8 inches – with sturdy three-speed gearing.
- Achieve the optimum concrete coring rate for maximum drilling progress and minimum core bit wear across a variety of materials conditions—with the built-in power-control LED.
- Start with the compact drill stand or upgrade for added productivity.
Protect against costly downtime surprises
Let this diamond core drill tell you when it’s due for routine servicing via its service indicator light to minimize the odds and the costs of being surprised by unexpected downtime.