TE 40-AVR (C) Combihammer
Drilling Range: 3/16" - 3-1/2"
Optimum Drilling Range: 1/2" - 1"
Features & benefits
- The most powerful combihammer in the TE-C class (SDS-plus)
- A perfectly balanced design, ergonomic D-grip handle and AVR (Active Vibration Reduction) helps maximize worker comfort and increase productivity
- Wide range of applications with interchangeable chucks: Click chucks (SDS-plus or SDS-Top), 3-jaw key chuck and keyless quick-release chuck
- Hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone (recommended diameter 1/2" to 1")
- Light chiseling work on concrete and masonry
- Socket cutting using percussion core bits up to 3-1/2"
- Drilling with high torque in wood and steel