CP 606 Flexible Firestop Sealant
Acrylic Based Joint and Penetration Firestop Sealant, Provides up to 10% Movement
Features & benefits
- An acrylic based firestop sealant that provides movement capability in fire rated joint and through-penetration applications
- Meets 500 cycle requirements (ASTM E 1966 & UL 2079)
- Smoke, fume and water resistant
- Easy clean up with water
- Meets LEED requirements for indoor environmental quality credit 4.1 Low Emitting Materials, Sealants and Adhesives and 4.2 Paints and Coatings
- Various base materials such as masonry, concrete, metal, etc.
- Wall and floor assemblies rated up to 2 hours
- Joint widths up to a maximum of 3-3/4"
- For use on various base materials such as light partitions (e.g. drywall), cellular concrete