Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Used for a wide variety of applications
- Flexible blade for accurate starting point and easy guidance;
- Carton insert for noise absorption;
- Spare parts for increased chisel life: sheet metal, inlay bolts and nuts.
- Solid, durable TE-Y connection end
- Stops the motor in a split second in case the user is about to lose control of the tool
- 2 preselectable power levels
- Reduced power for working on brittle materials
- Offer all
- Scraping, surface cleaning.
- Conrete form cleaning
- Cutting sockets (max. dia 150 mm)
- Chipping, cleaning, gouging
Technical documents related to this product