Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
With a contoured head and carbide blade, the TE-C Drill Bit is designed to slice through concrete
- 2 cutting edges with direct transition into helix for faster and more constant drilling progress
- Optimized tip geometry and rugged helix transition for longer lifetime
- Double helix with twin grooves for greater durability and extended lifetime
- TE-C (SDS Plus) connection end
- Ideal for use with a wide range of light-duty power tools
- Optimal for drilling in nonreinforced concrete
- Hammer drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete when rebar can be avoided, masonry, and natural stone
- Drilling anchor holes and doweling for structural work
Technical documents related to this product