9" cutter with impressive performance safely under control.
- Cuts can be made at up to twice the depth possible with conventional angle grinders
- Greater safety: the tool is guided away from the operators body
- Exact cutting depth adjustment with depth gauge (optional)
- Dust control operation when a Hilti VCU vacuum is connected - the dust is removed at its source
- Hilti Tool Fleet Management - let us manage your tools, so you can manage your business
- Overheating and overloading protection
- Oil-bath gearing optimized for cutting work
- Cutting materials such as reinforced concrete, granite curbstones, slabs, brick and masonry blocks
- Cutting metal beams, steel pipes and reinforcing bars
- Preliminary cuts for controlled demolition
- Cutting and extending openings for windows, doors and shafts
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.