Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Galvanized Sheet Steel Containing Sections of Intumescent Material Designed to Expand When Exposed to Fire (For Pipe Sizes 1 1/2 in. - 4 in.)
- A ready-to-use firestop collar, made of a galvanized steel housing and intumescent inserts for firestopping combustible pipes
- Quick and easy closure without the use of a tool
- Adjustable position tabs for simple fastening
- Low profile for tight installations
- Firestopping combustible pipes up to 4 in. in diameter in penetrations through fire walls and floors
- Suitable for the following pipe materials: PVC, CPVC, ABS, PVDF and FRPP
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Need a Product Submittal Package?