Acrylic Based Joint and Penetration Firestop Sealant, Provides up to 10% Movement
- An acrylic based firestop sealant that provides movement capability in fire rated joint and through-penetration applications
- Meets 500 cycle requirements (ASTM E 1966 & UL 2079)
- Smoke, fume and water resistant
- Easy clean up with water
- Meets LEED requirements for indoor environmental quality credit 4.1 Low Emitting Materials, Sealants and Adhesives and 4.2 Paints and Coatings
- Various base materials such as masonry, concrete, metal, etc.
- Wall and floor assemblies rated up to 2 hours
- Joint widths up to a maximum of 3-3/4"
- For use on various base materials such as light partitions (e.g. drywall), cellular concrete
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Need a Product Submittal Package?