Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Increased performance and higher torque for improved coring in large, through-hole penetrations up to 4". ATC version has added protection when the bit binds while drilling.
- Optimized for core drilling up to 4" at a fraction of the weight of comparable tools
- Powerful 1,300 watt motor in an extremely compact design
- TE-Y Polygon Self-Sharpening Chisels increase chipping performance with less sticking in concrete and masonry
- Ruggedly built internal gearing helps the TE 60 last longer with fewer repairs and less down time
- Twin Channel Cooling system helps keep the motor, electronics, and hammering mechanism cool, helping extended tool life
- Supported by Hilti Lifetime Service, which includes 2 Year No Cost Coverage
- Coring up to 4" holes in masonry, concrete or natural stone using TE-Y-BK percussion core bits
- Dry coring in unreinforced masonry with teh DD-TE-Y DRS Dust Extraction Head and HDMU Dry Diamond Core Bits
- Through-holes and anchor hole drilling in concrte from5/8" to 1-9/16"
- Light breaking and corrective chiselling applications using our innovative self-sharpening polygon chisels
Technical documents related to this product