Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Simple to understand, and easy to use, the DD 150-U Diamond Coring System allows the operator to drill by hand or with a core stand in wet or dry conditions.
- High flexibility and versatility: wet and dry drilling with one tool in different base materials without need to change system components.
- High motor performance and sturdy 3-speed gearing for optimum drilling speed.
- Exceptionally user-friendly thanks to self-explanatory features and controls.
- 360° adjustable side handle with integrated dust and water management functions.
- Rig-based wet drilling in concrete for pipe penetrations in plumbing, heating and air conditioning installations, for cable trays and ducts and for the installation of railings and barriers
- Hand-guided wet drilling for setting large-diameter anchors and reinforcing bars
- Hand-guided dry drilling in masonry for pipe penetrations in plumbing, heating and air conditioning installations and for chimney and stove installation
Technical documents related to this product