Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
The TE 700-AVR is built for comfort and has been specially designed for extensive interior renovation work.
- Optimized electro-pneumatic hammering mechanism and innovative SR motor for powerful breaking performance
- Constant high performance even when the voltage drops
- Built-in Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) system minimizes vibration and allows for longer periods of use without tiring
- Lockable switch for easy sustained operation during long periods of use
- Side handle with full radial and axial adjustments for a secure grip in virtually any position
- TE-YP Polygon Self-Sharpening Chisels achieve peak performance without need for re-sharpening
- Brushless SR motor eliminates need to replace carbon brushes and provides longer intervals between service
- Active Cooling System for the motor, electronics, and hammering mechanism keeps the tool and its casing cool for added durability
- Dual lubrication chambers mean longer tool life with fewer breakdowns
- Breaking out penetrations in concrete and enlarging openings in walls
- Removing masonry
- Concrete preparation using bushing tools
- Renovation work on staircases, balconies and in garages
- Removing plaster and tiles for extensive renovation work
- Correctional work in new construction
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.