Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Heavy on performance and light on weight.
- Built-in Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) system, featuring fully decoupled handle and cushioned grip, minimizes undesired vibration and allows longer periods of use without tiring
- Featuring a stepless hammering regulator that delivers the best possible results on materials of all kinds
- Lockable switch for easy sustained operation during long periods of use
- Side handle with full radial and axial adjustment for a secure grip in virtually any position
- TE-YP Polygon Self-Sharpening Chisels achieve peak performance without need for re-sharpening
- Active Cooling System for motor, electronics, and hammering mechanism keeps the tool and its casing cool for added durability
- Dual lubrication chambers mean longer tool life with fewer breakdowns
- Moderately heavy chiseling work on concrete and masonry walls
- Concrete repair work and preparation
- Removing plaster and tiles
- Chiseling breaches and penetrations for pipes in walls and floors
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.