Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
C-profile back-to-back strut
- Spot weld process with post galvanizing for corrosion protection on carbon Steel channels
- 1-9/16" x 9/16" wide slots, allow up to 1/2" threaded rod to pass through back-to-back strut without drilling; 11/16" wide slots allow for 5/8" rods
- C-profile with serrated edges for greater hold and adjustability with MQN Pushbuttons, strut nuts and saddle nuts
- Stamped markings every 2" to assist with measurement, cutting, and installation
- For mechanical, electrical and industrial supports
- Three (3) finishes to meet your job requirements: PG Pre-Galvanized; HDG Hot-Dipped Galvanized; SS 316 Ti Stainless Steel;
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Need a Product Submittal Package?