Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
TE-C chuck (SDS+)
Features a chiseling option
- Strong motor delivers impressive impact power for effective chiseling and efficient drilling
- Slip clutch stays consistent through the tool's life, making it possible to drill with core bits up to 2
- Oil lubrication provides longer life and better cooling by dissipating more heat than grease
- Low vibration provides high productivity
- Three modes of operation including: rotation only, rotation with hammer, and hammer only (chisel function)
- Drilling in concrete, stone and masonry with drill bits up to 1" diameter
- Light chiseling on concrete and masonry
- Drilling in wood or steel where high torque is required
- Optional, self-contained dust removal system available
Technical documents related to this product