IBC 2009 compliant epoxy adhesive anchor system--for cracked concrete and seismic applications with a standard threaded rod, internally-threaded inserts or rebar.
- First adhesive anchor to comply with the latest building code offering designers a strength design solution for anchors and rebar
- Enables threaded rod and doweling applications in seismic design conditions under the latest building codes
- Long working time allowing for serial installation of elements
- Works like cast in with post-installed rebars and long working time that generates productivity for serial applications
- Works like cast in with post-installed rebars with quick and reliable design with Hilti PROFIS softwares
- Quick and reliable design with the new Hilti Profis software
- For anchoring and dowelling in cracked concrete and seismic applications with a standard threaded rod, internally-threaded inserts or rebar
- Installation in diamond cored, wet or oversized holes
- Seismic retrofit or concrete structures
- Structural connections with post-installed rebars
- Structure renovation/upgrades with post-installed rebars
- Substitution of misplaced/missing rebars
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Need a Product Submittal Package?