The new Hilti TE 1000-AVR Breaker is the tool that takes all-around demolition performance to new heights.
- 16 ft-lbs of impact energy delivers outstanding demolition performance and productivity
- Sub-chassis Active Vibration Reduction achieves the lowest vibration in its class
- Power Reduction Switch offers 30% less impact for precision work
- New DRS-B dust removal system collects up to 95% of hazardous fine dust
- TE-SP Polygon Self-Sharpening Chisels provide strong breaking power and stick less in concrete and masonry
- New brushless SR Motor eliminates need to replace carbon brushes - provides longer intervals between service and twice the expected tool life
- Supported by Hilti's Lifetime Service which includes the outstanding 2-Year No Cost coverage
- Light to medium demolition of concrete slabs and foundations
- Concrete removal for rebar and utility connections
- Concrete bushing, tamping earthwork and digging in clay
- Penetrations for pipes, electrical boxes, HVAC, beams, etc.
- Heavy floor tile removal
Technical documents related to this product