A high strength, two part adhesive epoxy with a long working (gel) time. Used in solid based concrete applications.
- Generous working time of approximately 30 minutes and cure time of only 12 hours at 68°F (20°C)
- Versatile all year with a temperature range from 23°F (-5°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Provides reliable fastening even when holes are drilled using diamond coring equipment, pneumatic air drills or rotary hammers
- Great for hot climates, deep rebar embedment, underwater and oversized hole applications
- For fastening into solid base materials such as concrete, grout, stone, or solid masonry
- Diamond cored or oversized holes
- Wet or underwater anchoring applications
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Need a Product Submittal Package?