2006 and 2009 IBC compliant high-performing medium-duty expansion anchor suited for seismic and cracked concrete applications. ICC-ES ESR-1917 supports ACI 318 design.
- Especially suited for seismic and cracked concrete (tension zone) applications
- Seismic qualification tested in accordance with ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC 193
- Small minimum edge distance and spacing for maximum design flexibility
- Suitable for concrete over metal deck applications
- Rounded end for easy installation
- Meets ductility requirements of ACI 318 D.3.3
- Attaching structural steel, façade, hand rails, racks, mechanical equipment, pipe supports, elevators etc. to cracked and non-cracked concrete. Particularly suited for seismic and safety relevant applications.
Technical documents related to this product
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Need a Product Submittal Package?