One giant leap...
NEW HIT-HY 200 Safe Set™ Technology improves reliability and increases productivity
HIT-HY 70 Masonry Adhesive Anchoring System
Flexible. Strong. Reliable.
Life just got easier with one adhesive anchoring product to solve all your masonry needs.
The Hilti HIT-HY 70 Masonry Adhesive Anchoring System works in a variety of masonry base materials: grout-filled block, solid brick, hollow brick, hollow CMU and multi-wythe brick walls.
The improved formula and innovative composite sleeve design provides strong, reliable and easy to install fastenings.
- Retrofits of historic masonry buildings, including seismic retrofit of multi-wythe walls
- Sign, fence or awning attachment to masonry wall or façade
- Façade tie-backs to masonry structural wall
- Scaffolding attachment to masonry structure
- Pipe, cable tray, fixture fastening to masonry base material
Outperform and Outlast.
- Cures in 45 minutes at 70° F providing quick installation times to finish the job earlier
- Achieve various embedment depths by combining mesh sleeves to custom lengths
- In hollow masonry, a centering cap on mesh sleeve allows for better placement of the rod in the hole, as well as a uniform dispersion of the adhesive