KWIK-HUS EZ-I Internally Threaded Screw Anchor
Drill. Drive. Done.
Built on the cutting edge technology of the 1/4" KWIK HUS-EZ, the internally threaded Hilti KH-EZ-I is the productivity leader in anchoring pipe.
Tested and approved in accordance with ICC-ES AC 193, the KH-EZ-I is especially suited for seismic and cracked concrete applications.
Installation is up to four times faster than installing a drop-in or expansion anchor and requires no hammering, proprietary drill bits, setting tools or torque wrenches.
The KH-EZ-I is offered with 1/4" and 3/8" internally threaded hex head and each is approved with 1-5/8" and 2-1/2" embedments.
- Hanging mechanical and electrical pipe and conduit
- Suspending interior finishing elements
Outperform and Outlast
- Only ¼" screw on the market with ICC-ES approval for seismic and cracked concrete applications
- Smaller screw allows for faster drilling, less worker fatigue and less dust
- Technical support is available with this and all Hilti anchoring solutions