Hilti Special Order Products
If your job requires something unique, let our Specials Team create the product you need.
Hilti serves the diverse needs of customers around the world. Our standard catalog offering covers a vast array of tasks in, around, and related to the construction site. We also have a passion for providing outstanding customer service to create raving fans.
One of the ways we strive to create raving fans is through our wide selection of special order products. Special order products are typically a variation of a standard product, i.e. a 6’ drill bit or a metric HAS rod. However, we also provide products to fill gaps in Hilti’s standard offering, or to complement a Hilti system , i.e. Buy American compliant drywall screws or a bulk dispenser for chemical products, for example.
Some of our most popular special order products include items from the following categories:
- Abrasives: Cut off discs and blades
- Anchors: Mechanical and adhesive varieties (metric and standard)
- Chemicals: Floor coating, grout, mortar, joint sealant, dispensers and accessories
- Cutting and Sawing: Annular cutters, hole saws, saw blades (circ, jig, recip, hack)
- Diamond Bits: Core bits and accessories
- Diamond Blades: Walk behind saw blades, masonry blades (wet or dry)
- Drilling: Drill bits (wood, jobber, stubby, ship auger, etc.), TE-CX bits and adaptors, rebar cutters, plate cutters
- Installation Systems: Strut and strut accessories (stainless, galvanized, coated, metric or standard)
- Screw Fastening: All sizes and types of screws, including Buy American compliant drywall screws
- Kitted solutions: Capable of sourcing and kitting for task specific solutions
With a network of more than 70 manufacturing partners we are able to provide a product or solution to satisfy your needs. We also have a team of more than 1000 Account Managers, and Field Engineers in the US and Canada available for onsite consultation.
To request more information about our capabilities or to request a quote for a special item please call (800) 879-8000.